#angband-dev Meeting

Meeting started by takkaria at 16:39:44 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. State of play (takkaria, 16:40:04)
  2. 3.5 goals and ethos (takkaria, 17:18:15)
    1. ACTION: Fix monster pathing (blocker) (takkaria, 17:25:55)
    2. ACTION: Remove CHR (takkaria, 17:48:33)
    3. ACTION: Remove useless terrain (bashing/jamming/most secret doors) (takkaria, 17:49:07)
    4. ACTION: Make monster status effects useful (takkaria, 17:49:23)
    5. ACTION: Fix monster packs/groups (takkaria, 17:53:49)
    6. ACTION: ping APW about how to work with the borg (takkaria, 18:02:07)
    7. ACTION: ping ridiclous_fish (if d_m) hasn't already (takkaria, 18:02:34)
    8. ACTION: Fix Cocoa resizing (takkaria, 18:02:40)
    9. ACTION: ewert-style LOS searching (maybe) (takkaria, 18:12:57)
    10. ACTION: takkaria to land command refactoring (takkaria, 18:13:06)
    11. ACTION: Make sure item generation is balanced pending competition (takkaria, 18:17:47)

  3. Bugathon (takkaria, 18:26:04)
    1. ACTION: Organise bughunt session post feature freeze (takkaria, 18:33:03)

  4. Release date (takkaria, 18:38:51)
    1. AGREED: Rough release date in August, feature freeze in July (takkaria, 18:39:13)


Meeting ended at 18:45:02 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Fix monster pathing (blocker)
  2. Remove CHR
  3. Remove useless terrain (bashing/jamming/most secret doors)
  4. Make monster status effects useful
  5. Fix monster packs/groups
  6. ping APW about how to work with the borg
  7. ping ridiclous_fish (if d_m) hasn't already
  8. Fix Cocoa resizing
  9. ewert-style LOS searching (maybe)
  10. takkaria to land command refactoring
  11. Make sure item generation is balanced pending competition
  12. Organise bughunt session post feature freeze


Action items, by person

  1. d_m
    1. ping ridiclous_fish (if d_m) hasn't already
  2. takkaria
    1. takkaria to land command refactoring
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. Fix monster pathing (blocker)
    2. Remove CHR
    3. Remove useless terrain (bashing/jamming/most secret doors)
    4. Make monster status effects useful
    5. Fix monster packs/groups
    6. ping APW about how to work with the borg
    7. Fix Cocoa resizing
    8. ewert-style LOS searching (maybe)
    9. Make sure item generation is balanced pending competition
    10. Organise bughunt session post feature freeze


People present (lines said)

  1. takkaria (125)
  2. fizzix1 (71)
  3. myshkin (59)
  4. d_m (48)
  5. palantir` (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.